Mars Movie

  • Levi
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Kaor;

      I have heard here and there about the shooting of a movie based on
      the "Princess of Mars."
      Does anyone know any more? The Mars books have always been my
      favorite by ERB and I have hoped for a movie for years.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        The latest news on the film, as events have unfolded ,
        has been reported in our News section.
        www.ERBzine.com/news

        Bill Hillman
        Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute and Weekly Webzine Site
        3,000 ERB Web pages in archive
        www.ERBzine.com
        www.JohnColemanBurroughs.com

        I have heard here and there about the shooting of a movie based on
        the "Princess of Mars."
        Does anyone know any more? The Mars books have always been my
        favorite by ERB and I have hoped for a movie for years.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor