ERBzine: Burroughs Bros in Yale I ~ Wayne James Profile ~ Tarzan the Tiger ~ Hal Foster ~ Biblio-Pro-Philes ~ ERB Movies ~ BBs

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      Bill Hillman's ERBzine:
      First & Only Weekly ERB Fanzine ~ Since 1996
      www.erbzine.com/mag
      March 26 - April 1, 2004
      SPECIAL EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS MEMORIAL ISSUE
      =============================
      THIS WEEK'S ERBzine CONTENTS
      =============================
      FEATURE 1: ERBzine 1094
      =======================
      The Danton Burroughs Family Archive Features
      Presents
      Burroughs Brothers in Yale I: Hilites
      NOTES FROM YALE UNIVERSITY Pt. I
      Collated excerpts from the Yale Letters (ERBzines 1097-1099)
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag10/1094.html
      ======================
      FEATURE 2: ERBzine 1140
      ======================
      A Burroughs Biblio-Pro-Phile Series
      How I Became Hooked on ERB
      Part I by
      Wayne James
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag11/1140.html
      =======================
      FEATURE 3: ERBzine 0593
      =======================
      ERBzine Silver Screen Series
      Presents
      TARZAN THE TIGER (1929)
      A Serial: October 5, 1929 to March 6, 1930
      Released in both Silent and Talkie versions
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag5/0593.html
      ====================================
      FEATURE 4: Archive Update: ERBzine 0802
      ====================================
      Hal Foster Bio
      and
      ERBzine Comics Summaries Project
      Hal Foster Sunday Pages Summarized
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag8/0802.html
      ==============================
      FEATURE 5: UPDATE ERBzine 0711
      New features and profiles have been added to our
      Burrough Biblio-Pro-Phile Contents Page
      Vernell Coriell ~ George McWhorter ~ Bob Hyde ~
      Darrell C. Richardson ~ Jim Thompson ~ Mike Conran ~
      Dale R. Broadhurst ~ Duane Adams ~ Bill Hillman ~
      Laurence Dunn ~ Wayne James
      Burroughs Family Members
      Plus many more Bibliophile members waiting in the wings.
      All Bibliophile members are invited to share their stories with us.
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag7/0711.html
      ===============================
      FEATURE 6: UPDATE: ERBzine 0195
      New images have been added to the
      Illustrated Biblio of House of Greystoke
      Burroughs Bulletin Publications
      Old Series by Vern Coriell
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag1/0195.html

      ===============================
      FEATURE 7: UPDATE: ERBzine 0502
      ===============================
      ERBzine Silver Screen
      A Resource Guide to the Movies of Edgar Rice Burroughs
      An ongoing ERBzine and ERB C.H.A.S.E.R. ENCYCLOPEDIA project
      http://www.erbzine.com/mag5/0502.html

      ===========================
      NEXT WEEK: April 2 - 8, 2004
      George Burroughs Letters Home from Camp 1886
      The Burroughs Brothers Go To Yale II
      ERBzine Silver Screen: Tarzan Escapes with Johnny Weissmuller

      COMING SOON
      ERBzine Silver Screen Series
      The Burroughs Brothers Go To Camp
      The Burroughs Brothers Go To Yale
      Bomba the Jungle Boy: The Tarzan Connection
      Zdenek Burian: Tarzan Artist
      Hal Foster: Mysterious Maiden II Comics Summary
      Tarzan on View Master
      ERBzine Silver Screen: All 12 Weissmuller Tarzan Films
      Submissions and Comments are always welcome:
      erbzine@...

      ERBzine Weekly Online Fanzine
      www.ERBzine.com
      Hillman ERB Cosmos Archive: +2,000 Web pages
      www.ERBzine.com/all
      Bill and Sue-On Hillman Eclectic Studio
      http://home.westman.wave.ca/~hillmans/