Anime?

  • xenophile2002@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 12:06 PM
      Not a bad idea, if you stop to think about it. Good for creating
      the otherworldly appearance of this other world, and creating high-
      quality Barsoomian critters for a lot less than a live-action/CGI
      movie.

      As the Japanese produce anime ranging from toddler's fare (Totoro)
      to pre-teens (Pokemon) to teen girl (Sailor Moon) to young adults
      (Vampire Princess Miyu) to flat-out porn (Urotsukidoji), they should
      have no trouble handling the content of _Princess_. They are also
      good with romance, character developement, and pulling the heart-
      strings (I simply *cannot* watch Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon R: The
      Movie w/o getting tears in my eyes. Happens every time).

      Just something to think about. Always thought that Hino Rei/Sailor
      Mars looked like a teen-aged Deja Thoris. Just make her 27 and give
      her red skin.