RE: [barsoom] Re: Dream Dejah

  • Bill Adcock
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 14, 2004
      I'm not so sure about James Earl Jones, while he has the deepness he's
      pretty recognizable from the Verizon commericals as well as Star Wars. But
      I'll be darned if I can think of somebody else appropriate. Maybe
      Naseeruddin Shah, he was Captain Nemo in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
      and has a magnificent commanding tone to his voice. He's not as deep
      though, but if you went through with a computer afterwards and lowered it an
      octave it'd be perfect.

    • superby1
      Message 2 of 18 , Aug 5, 2004
        Ideal choice for Dejah? Two words......... Rhona Mitra. Don't know
        who she is? Well check her out cause she has the right complexion to
        be Dejah as well as being stunningly beautiful.
      • Saroda Mara
        Message 3 of 18 , Aug 5, 2004
          --- In barsoom, "superby1" wrote:

          > Ideal choice for Dejah? Two words......... Rhona Mitra. Don't know
          > who she is? Well check her out cause she has the right complexion to
          > be Dejah as well as being stunningly beautiful.

          Well, there's no denying that she is beautiful. I was hoping for
          somebody a bit more exotic. As nobody takes my Heather Hunter idea
          seriously, I have switched to advocating Aishwarya Rai.

          Xenophile (who's name means "Lover of the Exotic")
          Message 4 of 18 , Aug 5, 2004
            In a message dated 5/8/04 4:36:13, Superby1@... writes:

            > Rhona Mitra. Don't know who she is? Well check her out cause she has the
            > right complexion to be Dejah as well as being stunningly beautiful.

            I don't recall any mention in the books of Dejah having butterfly tattoos.
            Sorry, for me they're a turnoff. I can't imagine why an otherwise attractive
            woman would want to mar herself with them.

          • superby1
            Message 5 of 18 , Aug 6, 2004
              > I don't recall any mention in the books of Dejah having butterfly
              tattoos.
              > Sorry, for me they're a turnoff. I can't imagine why an
              otherwise attractive
              > woman would want to mar herself with them.
              >
              > AQPorter

              Well, a lot of actors do have their tattoo's covered up for movies.
              It takes some time in the make-up chair but it is possible. I chose
              Rhona Mitra because not only is she beautiful but she also has
              acting ability which has gone up since she first started. I'm not
              saying that she is the only choice, just my favorite.