6737ERBzine Archive: ADVENTURES OF TARZAN 1921 ~ Elmo Lincoln

    Mar 10, 2014
      Archive reminder shared from our Facebook Group post:
      FILM 7: ERBzine.com Silver Screen Series
      ADVENTURES OF TARZAN 1921 :: ERBzine.com CINEMA
      www.erbzine.com/mag5/0590.html
      15-part serial and feature
      Elmo Lincoln: Tarzan
      Louise Lorraine: Jane Porter
      Lillian Worth: Queen La of Opar
      Credits ~ Cast ~ Bios ~ Synopses ~ Reviews ~ Posters
      Photos ~ Ads ~ Slide ~ Refs ~ Links ~ Film Notes ~ Trivia
      Factoids ~ Correspondence ~ View the Serial
      Serial Titles ~ Memorabilia ~ Links

      See info on all ERB-related films in our
      ERBzine.com Silver Screen Series
      www.erbzine.com/mag5/0502.html
      or
      www.ERBzine.com/movies

      Also join us at our FaceBook pages and Groups and Twitter:
      www.facebook.com/groups/ERBzine
      Bill Hillman
      Editor and Webmaster for the
      Edgar Rice Burroughs Websites and Webzines
      www.ERBzine.com