6706ERBzine Weekly Webzine: 2014.01.17: ERB's Stylistic Fingerprint ~ George McWhorter ~ Westwood ~ Comics: Maxon, Celardo, Foster

    Jan 16
      ERBzine.com Weekly :: Jan 17, 2014
      www.erbzine.com/mag/ez140117.html
      ECOF and DUM-DUM UPDATES
      New Weekly Colour Comics from ERB, Inc.
      * ERB's STYLISTIC FINGERPRINT By Patrick Dearen
      * Westwood ERB Fanzine No. 12 - Part I
      * Denny "Tarzan" Miller Flashback: "George (McWhorter) Not Of The Jungle"
      * 2 Prince Valiant pages from 1938
      * Maxon's Tarzan and the Fires of Tohr - 12 strips from 1939 (conc)
      * Maxon's Tarzan and the Pirates of the Jungle - 12 strips from 1939
      * Celardo's Tarzan and the Chinese Plot - 12 more episodes from 1965
      * Updates on the sale of Frank Westwood's ERB Collection

      Archive of +10,000 Webpages back to 1996

      Join us on Twitter and Facebook
      ERBzine Facebook Group
      www.facebook.com/groups/ERBzine
      Congrats and Welcome to Louisiana's Kevin Williams who has become the 500th member over at our FB Group:
      www.facebook.com/groups/ERBzine

      Bill Hillman
      Editor and Webmaster for the
      Official ERB Fan Websites and Webzines