6649ERBzine Weekly: Tarzan Ape Man 1958 ~ Louisville Dum-Dum conc. ~ Miller Flashbacks ~ Comics: Foster, Maxon, Morrow

    Oct 10, 2013
      ERBzine.com Weekly Webzine: 2013.10.11
      www.erbzine.com/mag/ez131011.html
      * Tarzan the Ape Man (1959) ~ Period Drama By Quentin N Castle
      * Denny "Tarzan" Miller: Flashbacks: "We Still Call Him Coach
      * Louisville 2013 Dum-Dum Conclusion & Contents
      * Hal Foster's Prince Valiant: Contents Guide to our 1937 & 1938 reprints
      * Valiant: Marriage Contract & The Choice 1938 Strips
      * Tarzan and the Forbidden - 24 Maxon strips from 1938
      * Gray Morrow: Contents Guide to all the ERBzine.com reprints
      * Morrow Tarzan Sunday Pages 1995 - Barsoom Odyssey Pt II
      * Links to all of Last Week's Features
      * Archive Links to over 10,000 ERBzine.com features back to 1996

      OK to share but please give credit.

      Bill Hillman
      Editor and Webmaster for the
      Edgar Rice Burroughs Tribute Websites and Weekly Webzines
      www.ERBzine.com
      www.tarzan.com
      www.pellucidar.org
      Archives: