6637ERBzine 2013.09.20: New ERB, Inc. Tarzan Sunday Strip ~ Frazetta Museum ~ Denny Miller Anecdotes ~ Dum-Dum pics ~ Tarzan Archive strips: Maxon, Morrow ~ Hal Foster

    Sep 19, 2013
      ERBzine.com Weekly Webzine: 2013.09.20
      www.erbzine.com/mag/ez130920.html
      A second all-new series of Tarzan Sunday pages from ERB, Inc.
      www.edgarriceburroughs.com/comics
      * Frank Frazetta Museum Visit by Bob Hibbard
      * More Flashback Anecdotes from Denny "Tarzan" Miller
      * Dum-Dum 2013 Photo Memories: Pt. 6. Banquet ~ Speeches ~ Photo Ops
      * Hal Foster's Prince Valiant - Every strip from 1937 plus
      - 1938: Jan 15 - "Cornered" and Jan 22 - "Human Target"
      * Tarzan and the Forbidden City - Strips 13-24 - Rex Maxon 1938
      * Gray Morrow's ODYSSEY I (Pellucidar) - Pt. 1 - 10 Sundays from 1996
      * Links to all of last week's ERBzine.com Fanzine Features

      Join our main Facebook Group at:
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/ERBzine/

      Enter keywords in our internal Google search on our Archive pages
      to search our thousands of Archive features.
      Bill Hillman
      www.hillmanweb.com
      www.ERBzine.com
      www.tarzan.com