5070Re: [barsoom] aaarrrggghhh

    Jun 3, 2010
      I've seen _Caveman_ Nice film, especially as Shelly Long is jealous of the
      other woman's chest<g> and they get the T-Rex stoned.

      When I was stationed in honduras, i watched Star Wars, in German, with
      Korean subtitles.
      I think that they only have one German actor to dubb the lines because it
      sounded like every male in the film had the same voice.

      Of course, after a few beers, it became very entertaining.

      On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Den Valdron <dgvaldron@...> wrote:

      > It is, especially if you watch it with the spanish or french language
      > subtitles.
      >
      > --- On Thu, 6/3/10, Ghak <svwadding@... <svwadding%40comcast.net>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > From: Ghak <svwadding@... <svwadding%40comcast.net>>
      > Subject: Re: [barsoom] aaarrrggghhh
      > To: barsoom@yahoogroups.com <barsoom%40yahoogroups.com>
      >

      > At 09:47 AM 6/3/2010 -0700, Den Valdron wrote:
      >
      > >On another subject, Rick, you might want to
      >
      > >check out Ringo Starr's caveman, which features
      >
      > >a seriously overweight T-rex, a pterodactyl, and
      >
      > >an unidentifiable reptiloid which seems to be a
      >
      > >giant cross between a stegosaurian and a chameleon.�
      >
      > Caveman is actually a pretty funny movie.
      >
      > Ghak

      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security
      will soon find that they have neither."