      From: richard johnson <rikjohnson39@...>
      Subject: [barsoom] aaarrrggghhh

      I have been working for MONTHS on the Barsoom Vegetation paper.

      35 pages of notes and reference.

      Backed it up on Friday, then Monday I began to work on the paper.

      11 pages of part one done, working on part 2 (3 pages) and...

      SUDDENLY for no reason, it got erased!

      I now have to go back, reread llana of gathol, re-add those references and

      notes,

      THEN try to rewrite the entire paper!

      AARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security

      will soon find that they have neither."