4939Re: [barsoom] irs scam

    Feb 1, 2010
      I understand.
      What I am angry with is how the IRS web-site bounced me to a pay-site which
      charged me $70...
      ...but buried the bounce and charges in the 4-point font at the bottom of
      the page so I thought i was still on the IRS free-site!

      At least the Arizona gov sites TELL you in large font what they are doing
      BEFORE they bounce you and offer you a chance to refuse to be bounced!

      On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Walter Palmer <walterpalmer@...> wrote:

      > Your accountant may have charged you for e-file, but the IRS did not. It
      > doesn't.
      >
      > WP
      > H&R Block Tax Pro
      >
      > > I used the IRS e-file at the recommendation of my tax acct..
      > > they charged me $70 to file my taxes...
      > > and didn;t tell me until i callred to dispute the charge on my checking
      > > acct.
      > >
      > > BEWARE of the IRS!!!

      "Those who give up a little freedom in return for a little imagined security
      will soon find that they have neither."