New Post on Barry's site

  • ladust2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2004
      There's a new post on barrycarl.com. He has been busy with the CD
      AND (yes, there IS a God) a book of short stories. Yay!
      Linda
    • ladilee24
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 22, 2004
        I'm with you Linda, YAY, YAY, YAY for an book of short stores from
        Bear. The man has the most wonderful way with words. :-) Also, I am
        so excited for the album. I love classical stuff, I's love to hear
        more of Bear along the lines of the concert he did last Spring. I am
        most certainly in that small niche market he mentioned for his CD!!
        Oh who Am I kidding, I'd buy a CD of Bear singing alomst anything. LOL

        Lisa :-)