Bear is Performing!!!!

  • ladust2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5, 2003
      To all of those in New York, I am sooooooooo jealous. When I went to
      check on the BarryCarl.com site, on the home page there was an
      announcement that Barry is going to perform in New York on March
      30th. Not only perform himself, but with his wife, Liz and another
      soprano. Not surprisingly, the program is for charity and the cost
      is $10.00 plus at least one canned food item. I'm so glad he is
      performing and proud that is for charity. What a guy. Anybody that
      can go, please do and report back here how it went, ok?
      Linda
    • suzihamilton
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
        Waaaah! I wanta go!

        --- In barrycarl@yahoogroups.com, ladust2000 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > To all of those in New York, I am sooooooooo jealous. When I went
        > check on the BarryCarl.com site, on the home page there was an
        > announcement that Barry is going to perform in New York on March
        > 30th. Not only perform himself, but with his wife, Liz and another
        > soprano. Not surprisingly, the program is for charity and the cost
        > is $10.00 plus at least one canned food item. I'm so glad he is
        > performing and proud that is for charity. What a guy. Anybody
        that
        > can go, please do and report back here how it went, ok?
        > Linda
      • ladilee24
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2003
          Well, I'm not from New York, but heck, it is only a three hour drive.
          So yeah, I just called and left a message to reserve tickets. I'm
          going. Barry, singing live, in less than a month. :-) :-) Bliss.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2003
            Oh, that's terrific! I hope the audience is full of diehards to let
            him know how much we miss him. Y'all give him an extra hug from me!
            Linda