Re: grinch

  • bechand
    Message 1 of 310 , Sep 3, 2001
      The good thing is ... that they are messing with
      the grinch now ... maybe by december it may be a live
      version !!! <br><br>(lets keep our fingers crossed amy
      !!!! - we should have quite the christmas this year
      !!!)<br><br>kathy
    • ladust2000
      Message 310 of 310 , Feb 16, 2002
        I tried to access my profile by clicking on the
        members portion of this club. It said "Oops, there is no
        group"..... and a number. Thanks Yahoo for "Improving" the
        clubs!<br>Ok, I'm done ranting!<br>Linda