Re: [barrelponics] Murphy strikes again...

  • Roger, in Bangkok
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Hey Rich--

      I fired Murphy long ago ... just to have him replaced by O'Toole's Law:-(

      Hang in there ...

      Regards/Roger, in Bangkok

      On 5/31/08, under_water_70 <under_water_70@...> wrote:
      Woke up this morning to 75+ gallons of water on the floor (indoor
      system) and all the fish struggling to survive in the inch of water
      that remained in the tank.

      Turns out that the seal in the aquarium I'm using for the fish sprung a
      leak.

      Well, if Murphy wants a fight... bring it on. I'm not going to give up!

      Hope your day is going better than mine,

      Rich