Re: Sub-Irrigated Containers

  • steven pankratz
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 20, 2011
      Will the red wigglers survive in a non ebb and flood setup?? I tend to think
      the high water will over whelm and drown the worms.

      --
      Sincerely Steven Pankratz

      Please visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenpankratz for more information
      about me.

    • prolinuxfan
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2011
        I'm told they do just fine submerged for extended periods, though I don't yet have enough of a system up to try it out.

        Allen