Re: Starting the bacteria

  • randy.patrick64
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
      OK now my boy and me now have an which we excell at. just yesterday my wife told him to go to the restroom. he apparently was hopping on me leg, so what does he do, goes outside and pees on the privacy fence. mind you we live in the city, but hell who cares. I can just see me coming home one friday with 2 cases of beer and telling the wife my excuse for the beer is to "help" jump start my system.

      --- In barrelponics@yahoogroups.com, "ab" <abusiek@...> wrote:

      > -
      >
      > Just pee in an empty milk jug & then pour it into the future fish tank
      > ;-)
      >
      > -
      >
      > --- In barrelponics@yahoogroups.com, Scott LeFoll <ldsfireguy@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I know this sounds gross, but I was told by some very experienced
      > aquaponics
      > > people to pee in the water. Yup, that's right - they said to pee in
      > the water
      > > to help it get started. Not sure I could actually do it.
      > >
      > > Scott

    • Mitchell Williams
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2011
        that sounds interesting ill keep that in mind lol

        williamsmitchell14@...