OT - Personal announcement.

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Greetings,

      At 7 AM, on February 22 Garth and I will be sworn in as American
      Citizens. Texas has been our home for over 18 years, it will be nice to
      be able to vote and feel like we really belong.
      --
      Bright Blessings,
      Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        How wonderful! Congrats! Sadly, you probably know more about the constutuion
        and American history now than 75% of citizens.

        Helga Loncosky

        �The dumbest people I know are the ones who know it all.� � Malcolm Forbes

        �The path of least resistance is what makes rivers and men crooked.�

      • RUSS BERRY
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          CONGRAT!! Welcome, it is folks like you that makes America the great country it is.

          Russ Berry
          Stillwater Aquaponics
          West Milton, Ohio

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
            I'm very happy for you and also welcome you!
            This is a country built on and by immigrants and who knows, maybe the right immigrants can help save it!

          • Travis
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
              CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Way cool!!! Yahoo!!! Awesome!!!.......
              I bet you guys are thrilled as am I.

              Trav.

              --- In barrelponics@yahoogroups.com, Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...>