A NEW COOL Website!!!!!

  • gmeco1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      I have found the English Chamber Orchestra has created a COMPLETELY NEW website!!!

      If you are looking for a specific piece of fine classical music or wanna to look at some
      interesting photos and activities about music, I am sure you will Definitely love this
      website!!

      You may know that the ECO is one of the world's leading chamber orchestras, having
      performed in more countries than any other orchestra, recorded over 1,200 works and
      played with the world's greatest musicians. This website features information about
      forthcoming concerts, photo gallery, prize draws, news. recordings and brilliant activities
      such as touring and their famous music cruises!

      Why don't click on the link below and have a look?!

      http://www.englishchamberorchestra.co.uk

      ENJOY~!!!!!

      Grace