Baroque Music Lovers

  • BaroqueLover
    Message 1 of 206 , Aug 21, 1998
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Baroque Music Lovers community.
    • dingognid
      Message 206 of 206 , Feb 14, 2002
        I came across an excellent web page on basic
        tonal harmony. It requieres flash to view the examples
        but it is very interesting and is an excellent guide
        for learning or reviewing basic principles of
        harmony. Here is the