Fighter Practice

  • jarlfransisc
    Message 1 of 79 , Feb 3, 2006
      Greetings All
      Sorry about the late notice, I have been playing with my new toy
      (Mercedes Convertible). There will be a fighter practice at Duke Guy's
      from 11:00 to 2:00 exactly (superbowl Sunday). Hope some of you can
      make it.
      Fransisc
    • Meg Smith
      Message 79 of 79 , Feb 6, 2011
        Sir Cedric has decreed that Fighter Practices will resume on Saturdays at Logan Park starting at 12 noon, starting Saturday, February 12. The park is at 5450 N. Santa Fe Avenue, Fresno, 93711, near Marks and Barstow.

        I will also be having my knitting group meet there so it will be fun for the non-fighters too. We will have little Joyner to play with so that Daddy Kelson can practice.

        Magge