School Demo

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
      The date is set for the 11th of March. I realy need a firm number of who will be there by Monday the 7th of March for the count for lunch.

      Thank You
      Lorchan
    • Joan Silvertoppe
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 1, 2011
        From what time to what time will you need the folks at the demo?

        Joan

        On Feb 1, 2011, at 8:24 PM, Marc wrote:

        > The date is set for the 11th of March. I realy need a firm number of who will be there by Monday the 7th of March for the count for lunch.
        >
        > Thank You
        > Lorchan

      • Marc
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2011
          The time for the DEMO is 8 AM till about noonish. Sorry I forgot to post that little bit of needed info.
          --- In baronyofnordwache@yahoogroups.com, "Marc" <mkmmsrk@...> wrote:

          > The date is set for the 11th of March. I realy need a firm number of who will be there by Monday the 7th of March for the count for lunch.
          >
          > Thank You
          > Lorchan

        • Marc
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 7, 2011
            --- In baronyofnordwache@yahoogroups.com, "Marc" <mkmmsrk@...> wrote:

            > I am in need of fighters and artisans for a demo at the University Charter School in Lemoore. The tentative date is March 11th that is a Friday. This year the Westhills college culinary arts department will be providing lunch (expecting something good). I do need a know who can make it nolatter than monday March 7th so I can pass on the count fof lunch. The start time is 8am.

            > If you think you can make it please respond on list.
            >
            > Lorchan

          • Gregg
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 7, 2011
              works going to prevent me from making it. Sorry.