File - Barona Race Schedule 2003

  • baronaspeedwaypark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      Barona Speedway Park
      Fast Track Enterprises Inc.
      (619) 669-1303 http://www.baronaspeedway.com

      JUNE 28
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars,Speedway Midgets

      JULY 12
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars,Mini Dwarfs

      JULY 26
      Dwarf Cars, 600's,Street Stocks,Calif. Lightning Sprints,Speedway Midgets,Mini Dwarfs

      AUGUST 9
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars,Mini Dwarfs

      AUGUST 23
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Speedway Midgets,Mini Dwarfs

      SEPTEMBER 6
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars, Speedway Midgets,
      Mini Dwarfs

      SEPTEMBER 20
      Dwarf Cars, 600's,Street Stocks,Calif. Lightning Sprints,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars

      OCTOBER 4
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Speedway Midgets,Mini Dwarfs

      OCTOBER 18
      Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,Calif. Lightning Sprints,Speedway Midgets, Legends Cars,Mini Dwarfs

      Barona Speedway Park's scheduling is subject to change without notice due to weather or other circumstances beyond our control.
    • baronaspeedwaypark@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 2003
            Barona Speedway Park
            Fast Track Enterprises Inc.
            (619) 669-1303 http://www.baronaspeedway.com

            SEPTEMBER 4 Practice

            SEPTEMBER 6
            Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars, Speedway Midgets,
            Mini Dwarfs

            SEPTERMBER 18 Practice

            SEPTEMBER 20
            Dwarf Cars, 600's,Street Stocks,Calif. Lightning Sprints,IMCA Modifieds,Legends Cars

            OCTOBER 2 Practice

            OCTOBER 4
            Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,IMCA Modifieds,Speedway Midgets,Mini Dwarfs

            OCTOBER 16 Practice

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 12, 2003
                Barona Speedway Park
                Fast Track Enterprises Inc.
                (619) 669-1303 http://www.baronaspeedway.com

                OCTOBER 16 Practice

                OCTOBER 18
                Dwarf Cars, 600�s,Street Stocks,Calif. Lightning Sprints,Speedway Midgets, Legends Cars,Mini Dwarfs

                ***Race Added***
                NOVEMBER 1
                Dwarf Cars, 600's, Street Stocks, Speedway Midgets, Mini Dwarfs, More
                to come

                Gates Open: 2:30 pm.
                Racing Starts: 6:30 pm
                Adults $8.00 Teens $5.00 7-12 $2.00 6yrs & under FREE
                Pit Passes (all ages) $20.00