File - christ to jen

  • baronaspeedwaypark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2007
      sugery is set for monday november 26, 2007

      Chris to Jen Kidney Transplant Fund

      About Jen:
      Jen who had lost her baby at 8 months developed complications and went into renal failure. They where able to save her liver, but at the expense of her kidneys. She is now on dialysis three times a week�

      About Chris:
      Chris is a volunteer scorekeeper at Barona Speedway for many years. She is always the one that comes thru to help everyone around her. Now she needs our help to get this done. Chris was amazed at everything that Jen had gone through and how she was able to be so strong and Chris has offered her kidney to Jen.

      Chris was accepted for the Kidney Transplant, Insurance in its wisdom will pay for all medical expense but nothing else. Chris will be out of work for four (4) weeks. She works for a small private company and they are doing what they can to help. Now it is up to the rest of us to finish this transplant. If everyone that has passed thru Chris life gives a dollar she will be able to make her necessary bills and with what is left over will be forward to another kidney transplant patient.

      Many don't know how much Chris has effect other lives. She does it quietly and with out saying a word. That is why this Kidney Transplant is not a surprise to those around her. This is just what she does. The Kidney Transplant is scheduled for October. So we don't have much time. We at Sisters' Gift Shop feel that this is something that should be supported and wish that more people could do this for others. So we are helping her collect the funds she will need.

      Make checks payable to Sisters' Gift Shop
      If you have any question please contact Sisters' Gift Shop C/o Chris to Jen fund
      576 East Mission Road, B
      San Marcos CA 92069
      760 736 3126
      christojen@...
      http://www.myspace.com/christojen
      Please go to the myspace page.
      There you will find the flyer that you can print out and give to everyone you know.
      This will help with getting the word out.
      Thank you for all your help
      or follow the link below for the flyer:
      http://www.slide.com/s/gAKwC1v7vz-IXcuWxt6sgpf-E8gRvlM6?referrer=hlnk
    • baronaspeedwaypark@yahoogroups.com