Looking for Owner of #51 Dwarf Car - For Sale

  • vettevert73
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      Saw this car for sale Saturday. 51 Josh Thompson El Cajon. Finished
      1st in main on Oct 29. Need to contact the owner. Please help.
      Interested in buying.

      Thanks for your help.
      Demian
    • Jeremy Amison
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
        #51 is sold as far as i know

        vettevert73 <vettevert73@...> wrote:Saw this car for sale Saturday. 51 Josh Thompson El Cajon. Finished
        1st in main on Oct 29. Need to contact the owner. Please help.
        Interested in buying.

        Thanks for your help.
        Demian

        ****messages not pertaining to Barona Speedway****
        http://pub49.bravenet.com/forum/4175156963

        Auto racing flag Auto racing seat Auto racing helmet Auto racing ticket Auto racing shoes Auto racing safety equipment

        ---------------------------------

        Jeremy Amison
        Operations Manager
        L.T.S. Equipment Inc.
        14907 Montana Serena
        El Cajon, CA 92021
        Office # (619) 588-8029
        Fax # (619) 588-1076

      • vettevert73
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2005
          Jeeze. It was for sale last Saturday night! Man these go fast...
          Does anyone know the owner or can I get info for contacting him?
          Thanks for any help.

          --- In baronaspeedwaypark@yahoogroups.com, Jeremy Amison
          <jamisonlts@s...> wrote:

          > #51 is sold as far as i know
          >
          > vettevert73 <vettevert73@y...> wrote:Saw this car for sale
          Saturday. 51 Josh Thompson El Cajon. Finished
          > 1st in main on Oct 29. Need to contact the owner. Please help.
          > Interested in buying.
          >

          > Thanks for your help.
          > Demian
          >

          > ****messages not pertaining to Barona Speedway****
          > http://pub49.bravenet.com/forum/4175156963

          > Auto racing flag Auto racing seat Auto racing helmet Auto racing
          ticket Auto racing shoes Auto racing safety equipment

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------
          >

          > Jeremy Amison
          > Operations Manager
          > L.T.S. Equipment Inc.
          > 14907 Montana Serena
          > El Cajon, CA 92021
          > Office # (619) 588-8029
          > Fax # (619) 588-1076

        • hotrodenford
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2005
            Yes, they do go very fast!! and yes the car is already sold. Its soo
            sold the stickers have already been pealed off!!

            but "I do have a 1973 Chevy Malibu for sale for $350 odo. Check out
            the pics here: http://www.amwildracing.com/forsale.html It would make
            a great factory or street stock car. Trades are welcome (ford, chevy,
            or dodge)."

            --- In baronaspeedwaypark@yahoogroups.com, "vettevert73"