Regarding entering a stock car at barona

  • sdchuck1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30 9:49 AM
      I was wondering if anyone could point me in the directions of the
      safety rules for Barona as far as what I will need to do to race my
      car (1972 olds delta) out there. It has a roll bar, fuel cell,
      harness and racing seat.Oh yeah and a 455!
    • Tom Kelly
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
        Roll bar isn't a cage.. Better have a cage with 4 bars
        on the drivers door, and 3 on the right side..
        5 pt harness. 2bbl carb only. fire extinguisher on
        board with quick release in reach of driver.
        metal battery box..
        --- sdchuck1 <sdchuck1@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering if anyone could point me in the
        > directions of the
        > safety rules for Barona as far as what I will need
        > to do to race my
        > car (1972 olds delta) out there. It has a roll bar,
        > fuel cell,
        > harness and racing seat.Oh yeah and a 455!

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • royce moke
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2004
          HI chuck
          the name is Royce I try to drive the #27 85 regal
          dose your car have a full roll cage, 2 barrol carb, 5 point harness?
          I wont be racing this weekend but i should be there, have broken engine
          good luck

          Royce

          sdchuck1 <sdchuck1@...> wrote:
          I was wondering if anyone could point me in the directions of the
          safety rules for Barona as far as what I will need to do to race my
          car (1972 olds delta) out there. It has a roll bar, fuel cell,
          harness and racing seat.Oh yeah and a 455!

          messages not pertaining to Barona Speedway****
          http://www.dream-tool.net/tools/messages.mv?index+barona

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          document.write('');

        • Tom Kelly
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 30, 2004
            Hey Royce, is your car ready? I will be putting my car
            back together tomorrow.. Oct 1,
            I have decided that I don't like practice night...
            the track was lousey. not scraped from the last race,
            only a little water on top to make the first run like
            a slip n slide. Then it was hard slick. I kept
            spinning out...
            I made a fatal mistake and let the car overheat. Bent
            a couple of valves, so I never made the race....
            I also found the prob with my #6 piston, a small
            portion of the top was missing...
            so new piston, and valves and I will be back on the
            track for this race.

            http://messenger.yahoo.com
          • royce moke
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 1, 2004
              Hay Tom
              We did miss you the last race
              Yes my car is ready I plan to be there
              Seeeeee Yaaaaa
              Royce

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004
                hey Royce,
                ruined a couple of pistons in the hot laps,,,,
                pushed the car back up on the trailer and watched my
                buddies do roundy round without me...:-(
                Looks like the damage to too great to fix this week,
                but a friend offered his cajon engine for the last
                race.. I'm picking it up tonight, and I'm gonna make
                the last race...:-)
                Hope you can make it too...

                http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail