Re: New Milwaukee-based private equity fund will present at July 10 WIN meeting in Brookfield - Register Now

  • jDavid
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Gina Leahy
      <gleahy@...> wrote:
      > Dear Justin,
      >
      > New Milwaukee-based private equity fund
      >
      > will present at July 10 WIN meeting in Brookfield
      >

      > John Reinke, co-founder and director of Generation Growth Capital Inc., will
      > discuss the development and goals of the $30-million fund at the July 10
      > meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield.
      >

      > The meeting will be held at Brookfield Suites Hotel and Convention Center,
      > 1200 S. Moorland Road, just off I-94 in Brookfield. Registration and
      > networking begins at 11:30 a.m., lunch at noon and the presentation at 12:30
      > p.m. The cost is $25 for WIN members, $35 for non-members and included with
      > WIN corporate memberships. To register online, go to
      > www.wisconsintechnologycouncil.com/events/win
      >

      > Reinke will discuss Generation Growth Capital Fund and its investment
      > criteria, how institutional investors make investment decisions, and the
      > various classes of private equity and how such equity is used in the seed,
      > growth, buyout and turnaround stages of company development. Reinke will be
      > joined by Sam White, professor of urban planning at UW-Milwaukee for a panel
      > discussion following his presentation.
      >

      > Reinke is a former executive with Facilitator Capital Fund of Milwaukee and
      > Madison. He co-founded Generation Growth Capital Inc. with Cory Nettles, a
      > former Wisconsin Department of Commerce secretary who is currently of
      > counsel, Quarles & Brady, LLP.
      >

      > The event is sponsored by Quarles & Brady, LLP.
      >
      > WIN is the membership arm of the Tech Council, which is the independent,
      > non-profit science and technology adviser to the governor and the
      > Legislature. It has chapters in the Milwaukee area, Madison, Northeast
      > Wisconsin, Central Wisconsin, the Lake Superior region and the Chippewa
      > Valley.
      >
      > Mark your calendar for these upcoming WIN presentations in Brookfield: Aug.
      > 14, Comic Wonder; Sept. 11, Successful Entrepreneur Investors LLC.
      >

      > Gina Leahy
      >
      > Wisconsin Technology Council
      >
      > (608) 442-7557
      >
      > gleahy@...

      Justin Kruger
      http://jDavid.net
      jDavid.net@...

      "If you are successful, it is because somewhere, sometime, someone
      gave you a life or an idea that started you in the right direction.
      Remember also that you are indebted to life until you help some less
      fortunate person, just as you were helped." --Melinda Gates