Re: Stirring the pot

  • robertburns61
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010
      Jim,

      I have passed your info on to the RTP Chapter. See www.generalassemblychorus.org

      Bob Burns

      --- In barbershopquartet@yahoogroups.com, James Weaver <jpweaver@...> wrote:

      > Toni,
      > I am looking for a position with a quartet. I am 67 years old, but I
      > am not experienced. Like many, I think I can sing. I did sing in a
      > choir once for a couple of years. I am a physician who is retiring in
      > Jan. and might have the time to work. I live in Durham, North Carolina.
      > Let me know something.
      > Jim Weaver

    • Warren Willard
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 7, 2010

        Bob,

        I'm a 26 year Barbershopper in San Clemente CA. Been singing in a quartet for 23 years. Born in Oxford, NC (for others: just a few miles from Durham) and if I was in the Research Triangle area you could sing in a quartet with me. Keep seeking the quartet connection. It's so tremendously fulfilling.

        Yours in Harmony,

        Warren Willard, Bass

        Harmony Partners Quartet