MAD /NED Srs Quartet - Parts Needed

  • akousen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      If your serious about quality singing and becoming a top 10 performer at Srs Intl. I am available. Its been tough going trying to get highly qualified parts, here in MAD or in NED...especially difficult to get expereinced men and get the Lead/Bass match.

      I thought that MAD Brigade members might be interested, but have not had much, if any, follow through from that avenue.

      I sing with Alexandria Harmonizers, and have a vacation home (its actually my home residence) in Massachusetts and would be willing to travel for a quality crew.

      Alan Kousen, Tenor
      Alexandria Harmonizers
      T. H. E. (Dixie)