Re: It Was Love At First Sight

  • DonnieK
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 21, 2008
      It works for me using Safari 3.2.1 on a Mac. Wonderful arrangement! Are you thinking of
      (or could you be coerced into) arranging it for mixed octet?

      --- In barbershopquartet@yahoogroups.com, Derek Hatley <Derek@...> wrote:

      > It works for me using Firefox 3.0.5 on a Mac. Nice arrangement!
      >
      > Derek
      >

      > > Posted by: "David Hentchel" david.hentchel@... dhentche
      > > Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 am (PST)
      > >
      > > Jon,
      > >
      > > This link doesn't work for me, although I can get to your main
      > > site. When I
      > > browse across to the demo for this song it still doesn't load (object
      > > expected, not found, error).
      > >
      > > I'm running Internet Explorer v7.0.5730.11.
      > >

      > > Dave
      > >

      > > ----------------------------------
      > > David Hentchel
      > > Lowell Gentlemen Songsters
      > > (VP of Chapter Development)
      > > Phone: (617)803-1193
      > > email: david.hentchel@...
      > > web: http://www.gentlemensongsters.org/

    • Leaderman
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 21, 2008
        I normally use Firefox, but checked it out in IE same version as you are using and it works just fine. Also tried in in Opera and it works there too.
        --
        Sing-cerely & Humm-bly,

        John Elving
        VP Mus. & Perf.
        Editor-in-Cheap, First Place 2008 Online Bulletin
        Shrine of Democracy Chorus
        2007 BOTY
        RMD CDD VP
        PROBE VP- Bulletin Editors
        Outstanding In Front - Certified Trainer
        Certified Standing Ovation Trainer & Reviewer
        Rapid City, SD
        Email: leaderman@...