OT: My list of Yahoo Groups :)

  • lee tyrrell
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hi,

      You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

      lee

      Here's the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=2045173&vt=27436826

      This message was posted by a fellow group member who uses Grouply instead of email to access this group. Grouply blocks additional invitations from being sent to this group by anyone for 30 days. Group owners can permanently block future invitations. For more on how Grouply maintains privacy and protects you, see http://blog.grouply.com/protect/ .

    • Elizabeth Cluett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2009
        Hi everyone,

        Hope this is ok to post here... You can see a list of my groups on Grouply at the link below. Maybe you'll find some you want to join.

        Elizabeth

        Here's the link:
        http://www.grouply.com/register.php?tmg=2378013&vt=41593634