RE: [barbershopquartet] SWD Extreme Quartet Brigade?

  • Mike Havran
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2008

      I’M IN!!!  Would love the chance to participate.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2009
        Mike, John and members of this Yahoo Group:

        I'm delighted to see that you are promoting the possibility of
        gathering a core of men from SWD to possibly create a Harmony Brigade
        in your district. Bravo!

        We at the Atlantic Harmony Brigade in association with the North
        Carolina Harmony Brigade and the Indiana Harmony Brigade are behind
        you and would love to see that happen.

        It seems to get an eXtreme Quarttetting Harmony Brigade off the
        ground it has to be fully experienced and wildly appreciated by a
        critical mass of guys who embrace the program and can lead it knowing
        how rewarding the returns are given all the effort it requires.

        It's our experience and philosophy that guys who want to create an
        eXtreme Quartetting Harmony Brigade need to come to a couple of
        rallies as capable, full participants. The program has lots of
        wonderful nuances but it can easily take a group of good men several
        annual visits to build the team, the enthusiasm and the experience
        needed to make it successful (all the while building a positive buzz
        in the District).

        I'm writing to tell you that we at the AHB are more than happy to
        consider applications from the men of SWD for our 2009 rally.
        Applications are being accepted until Feb 28th (not just Feb. 1 as I
        saw in you news letter).

        As you know we already have had about a half dozen men from SWD
        participate in Brigade rallies; I'm sure they'll be back again this
        year with a few more.

        If there's anything I can do to help the more ambitious and
        discerning quartetters in your district get a good taste of the
        program, let me know - or send them to our web site:
        www.AtlanticHarmonyBrigade.com

        Even if it takes a while for you to build the needed core of guys to
        run it, at worst you'll all have a great time just coming and being
        jazzed about quartetting and the possibilities for SWD.

        Your truly,
        Neal Siegal
        Cofounder AHB
        Membership Committee NCHB

        --- In barbershopquartet@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Havran" <bbslead@...>
        wrote:

        > I'M IN!!! Would love the chance to participate.
        >

        > _____

        11/12/2008