Looking for a Bass in the North Suburbs of Chicago

  • Val
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      Hey! You guys with the deep voices:

      Looking for a bass to start a new quartet in the North suburbs of
      Chicago (Evanston/Wilmette/Skokie/Kenilworth area)

      Experienced - not - we'll find a way to make music.

      Drop me a line!

      Val
    • kathronjos@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
        Hi there,
        Chicago is a little too far for me to travel, sorry cause I'd love a go.
        Kathy Joseph
        Heart of Missouri Chorus
        Mexico MO res
        Bari

        In a message dated 10/29/2008 2:09:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time, val_vv@... writes:

        Hey! You guys with the deep voices:

        Looking for a bass to start a new quartet in the North suburbs of
        Chicago (Evanston/Wilmette/ Skokie/Kenilwort h area)

        Experienced - not - we'll find a way to make music.

        Drop me a line!

        Val

      • Bill Ward
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
          I am still available if you want to get together and try it out. Although since you already know that, I am supposing you prefer someone else. So let me know either way. Who are the others in your quartet?

          --
          Thanks,

          Bill Ward
          312.927.0474 (M)