Call For Papers - June.2008 Gazette

  • Casey Parker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2008
      5/1/08

      Call For Papers - June 2008 GUBOQS Gazette

      To: Harmonetters,SPEBnet,AHSOWnet
      Bcc: Distr LS;BQPA

      This is the call for papers for the June 2008 issue of the GUBOQS
      Gazette*, an independent pro-quartet publication. We publish success
      stories describing regular quartet encouragement sessions held during
      chapter meetings. We seek creative ideas which influence SPEBSQSA
      members to try quartetting.

      Do your quartet sessions give every member an opportunity to sing
      with three others at every meeting? Email me a one page article
      describing your program. The target date for your article is two
      weeks from today.

      Thank you,

      Casey Parker
      Editor
      GUBOQS Gazette
      mailto:caseypar@...

      *PS - Subscriptions ($12 via US mail) are available from:
      C. Parker, Editor
      305 Vineyard Twn. Ctr. #113
      Morgan Hill, CA 95037

      1. Send the following email: [click the blue]

      mailto:SPEBnet-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      2. In the Yahoo! reply, use this method to subscribe:

      "(1) Go to the Yahoo! Groups site by clicking on the blue link: "

      3. DO NOT USE THE 'REPLY' METHOD!

      4. In the "comment to owner" block, enter your
      real name and SPEBSQSA member number.

      5. Complete the form & click "Join" at the end.
      You will receive a confirming email.
      Thank you for your cooperation.

      Casey Parker
      SPEBnet Moderator

      PS - If you are not now a member of
      any Yahoo! group, please first join Yahoo! at.

      Call For Papers - March 2008 GUBOQS Gazette

      To: Harmonetters,SPEBnet
      Bcc: Distr LS; AHSOW - BQPA

      This is the call for papers for the March 2008 issue of the GUBOQS
[...]

    • bbshop
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2008
        Casey,
        What do you mean by "papers" and "pro"-quartet.... is this just a BHS thing? Inquiring minds want to know.

        Charlene

        To: Harmonetters,SPEBnet,AHSOWnet

        To: Harmonetters,SPEBnet
[...]

        Planning for retirement? Click for free information on 401(k) plans.
        http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iiejsazhS7mzwuW4UpOd0HzZMChiMAgF3C5VPH5kdXR0v7KfR/?count=1234567890