Re: [barbershopquartet] Competition Collegiate Quartet Wanted

  • Richard Dove
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Daniel,
      I sent this along to David Anderson whose son Roger is a good bass and a student at Sam Houston.  He is in a quartet, and I think they are are shooting at division and district, but thought I would send it along anyway, since I didn't know how serious they were.

      Richard Dove

      Daniel Perry <barbersinger@...> wrote:
      I was in a high school quartet for about 3 years, a District-level
      men's quartet (recently disbanded) for 4, and am now looking for 3
      other young guys in the SWD to form a quartet aimed straight at the
      Collegiate gold. Please, I am currently looking ONLY for those truly
      Willing and Eager to commit the time and effort necessary to become a
      championship quartet. My part preference is Lead, but I could sing
      Baritone if need be.