HOLLYWOOD REFLEXOLOGY CENTER 30% DISCOUNT

  • hollywood_massage2007
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 10:33 AM
      With the kind permission from the moderator of this
      yahoo groups:
      pls. allow me to post my ads. thank you:

      Visit and experience the newest reflexology center
      in town.
      HOLLYWOOD
      REFLEXOLOGY'CENTER
      Well built hot young fresh gorgeous male massuers
      Clean and trustworthy male massuer's:
      We offer the following services
      Turkish Bath Body Scrub
      A choice of any of the following massages:
      Swedish'Shiatsu'and Thai Massage
      And we provide our guests with
      Complementary Drinks
      Hot Towel Treatment
      Clean Japanese Concept Rooms with state of the
      art lightingsyste Aromatherapy Clean Toilets
      a Relaxing sound atmostsphere
      HOLLYWOOD
      REFLEXOLOGY CENTER
      located at 154-B west ave.q.c corner edsa:
      Tel. number 415 - 8270
      Celfone Number 0921 6181722 / 0921 2355860
      And look for:
      JUSTINE OR DANIEL
      we also accept home and hotel service:

      We open from 1:30p.m to 1:30a.m

      So see you guys........
      avail of our hot summer promo :
      Avail 20 % discount on all of our services
      plus enjoy the company of our hot young fresh male
      masseurs :

      it's our way of saying thank you for the support of our
      clients and friends
      A relaxing massage of our good looking male masseur awaits in our
      clients in door steps