'HOLLYWOOD REFLEXOLOGY CENTER''

  • hollywood_massage2007
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2006
      With the kind permission from the moderator of this
      yahoo groups:
      pls. allow me to post my ads. thank you:

      Visit and experience the newest reflexology center
      in town:

      HOLLYWOOD
      REFLEXOLOGY'CENTER
      NEW *management*

      Well built hot young fresh gorgeous male massuers
      Clean and trustworthy male massuer's:

      we offer the following services :

      Turkish Bath Body Scrub
      A choice of any of the following massages:
      Swedish'Shiatsu'and Thai Massage

      And we provide our guests with :

      Complementary Drinks
      Hot Towel Treatment
      Clean Japanese Concept Rooms with state of the
      art lightingsyste Aromatherapy Clean Toilets
      a Relaxing sound atmostsphere :

      HOLLYWOOD REFLEXOLOGY'CENTER

      located at 154-B west ave.q.c corner edsa:
      Tel. number 415 - 8270
      Celfone Number 0921 6181722 / 0921 2355860

      And look for:

      justine or daniel

      we also accept home and hotel service:

      We open from 1:30p.m to 1:30a.m

      So see you guys........

      avail of our hot summer promo :

      Avail 20 % discount on all of our services
      plus enjoy the company of our hot young fresh male
      masseurs :

      it's our way of saying thank you for the support of our
      clients and friends

      A relaxing massage of our good looking male masseur awaits
      our clients in our door step :

      "WANTED MALE'MASSUER"

      *handsome goodluking
      *18 to 24 years old