Re: [barber] Barber Family

  • Beth Austin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2004
      Hello Rick; all I have on my Barbers is that my grandmother Beulah
      Elizabeth Barber was d/o Pinckney Preston Barber and Mary Ann English,
      Beulah was born in DeSoto Parish, LA, in 1888, but her marriage license
      says her mother was b. in Taylor County, FLA

      I would love to learn more about the Barbers. There are a lot of relatives
      I have yet to meet in the Many, LA area. Beth Lafitte Austin