New subscriber - new year...

  • Gwen Cameron <GwrageddAnnwn9@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003
      'Lo all:

      Happy new year to everyone! I hope everyone had a good holiday. I'm
      new to this group, though I've been working on my family history for
      a little over two years now, and am active on the Rootsweb mailing
      list system.
      My Barber's were Irish-Canadian's, emigrating from County Tipperary
      sometime in the 1800-1850 period. They settled in Carleton county,
      Ontario, Canada.
      If this sounds familiar, or you would like additional info, feel free
      to reply or email me at GwrageddAnnwn9@....

      Cheers,
      Gwen

      Allied Surnames: Rivington, Cavanagh, Grainger, Story, Needham