Re: NEW VERSION BAOFENG UV-5RE

  • John
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2012
      The Difference between the UV5R and UV5RE is the frequency coverage.

      VHF: 144 MHz - 146 MHz (Rx / Tx).
      UHF: 430 MHz - 440 MHz (Rx / Tx). European UHF/VHF Band Plan

      Another Mystery of the UniV5Rse is solved.

      BTW: The 409shop specs are incorrect...
      The complete correct specs list is in Group post 6228

      John K3NXU

      FEATURES http://www.pihernz.com/productos/1/773/baofeng-uv5re

      --- In baofeng_uv5r@yahoogroups.com, "vladtheodor" <vlad.theodor@...> wrote:

      > What's the difference between uv-5r and uv-5re !? Found today in 409shop the "brand new" version. www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=108709

    • Antonio Celso Lzk Almeida
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2012
        Eu também concordo plenamente.

        Mais de uma semana com as mesmas perguntas e sem nenhuma resposta.

        Isso é simplesmente RIDÍCULO.

        ALGUÉM VAI NOS DIZER QUAL A DIFERENÇA DO UV-5R, PARA O UV-5RE, OU VAMOS CONTINUAR NESTA LENGA, LENGA, ATÉ O FINAL DO MÊS ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

        ANTONIO

        2012/8/15 Ray <ray@...>

        There are at least 10 emails regarding this already.  It has already being discussed.  The purpose of an email based group is for the members to read through the existing emails to see if the question has already been asked.  You are not supposed to "brain puke" to the list every little question that pops into your head before reading through the current threads.  It is really, really ridiculous how often this is happening.  The same freaking questions are being answered over and over again, and in some cases on the same day.  I can't believe the ___ load of email being generated by this list, and almost all of it completely redundant.

        PLEASE:

        1. Take a few minutes to look at the current messages to see if your question has already been asked.
        2. Read through all the current messages before "brain puking" to the list.
        3. Keep your finger OFF the send button before you have completed 1 & 2

        RD

        On 8/15/2012 6:54 AM, vladtheodor wrote:

        What's the difference between uv-5r and uv-5re !? Found today in 409shop the "brand new" version. www.409shop.com/409shop_product.php?id=108709

      • Jim
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 15, 2012
          >CTCSS TONE SCANNING (to unlock hidden conversations).

          Two things...

          1. This is not a new feature. It works for both CTCSS and DCS.

          2. You would turn _OFF_ R-CTCSS and R-DCS "to unlock hidden conversations." LOL

          Jim KC9HI