Re: Baofeng UV-7DS Digital (DSTAR) False?

  • John H. Guillory
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2013
      Ok, next year mock up an all band all mode hf/uhf/vhf hand held transceiver for $60 with free shipping!

      Sent from my personalized C Spire Wireless Samsung Galaxy S
    • boaznruth09
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2013
        nice! you made it look so real!
        lol I knew it was fake, but you almost made me get on the phone with boafeng and inquire.
        nice job.

        --- In baofeng_uv5r@yahoogroups.com, Martin Higgins <mm0dun@...> wrote:

        > Hands up guys!
        >
        > It was myself that created the mockup of the UV-7DS for April Fools Day and posted it in a few D-Star Facebook Pages!
        >
        > It certainly is an interesting idea and apologies if I fit anyone's hopes up and hands reaching for their debit/credit cards!
        >
        > Wonder what I can do next year .......
        >

        > Martin Higgins - MM0DUN
        > Sent from my Phone
        >
        > www.gb7dd.co.uk