bangla web hosting 2013

  • miazihost
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Miazihost is a leading provider of web hosting,visichat hosting, resellar hosting, and dedicated servers. hosting web designing, domain name registration and more

      Home | About | Services | Web Desgin | Web Hosting | Visichat Hostng | Domain Registration | Payment | Contact

      Miazi Host is a professional web hosting company, providing premium and satisfactory services such as web hosting on fast, reliable and secure servers. We have been offering optimum quality web site hosting services to many satisfactory personals, organizations, businesses and reputed institutions all around the globe. As a reliable and experienced web host, we offer completely secure and cost-effective web hosting solutions. Backed by years of experience and having proficient professionals. We are a team of well proficient and experienced professionals from IT sector and excel in Web hosting techniques, Domain registration and professional level Website designing. We are based in the beautiful city Comilla of Bangladesh. Our servers are best in the industry with a record 99.9% uptime
      Our client listing (now 300+) in Web (Domain, Hosting, Web Development) industry of Bangladesh is increasing rapidly. All of the clients are hosted in our web servers, located in USA. Some of our valuable clients are listed below

      Register your online identity with us with full confidence and low cost. The domain names are web sites names, like "www.yourname.com", where "you name" is the domain name and ".com" is the extension or TLD "top level domain".

      Domain name can be registered for a period of 1 year to many years, as per your choice. We are an registered domain reseller partner with "Direct" - the premium domain registrar company in Bangladesh and world.

      Enter Your Domain Name

      Per year
      Registration
      Renew
      Transfer
      .com
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      .net
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      .org
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      .info
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200

      .us

      Tk. 1200

      Tk. 1200

      Tk. 1200

      .biz
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200
      Tk. 1200

      Legal Agreements Reseller Master Agreement This is the main Reseller Master agreement that would apply to you as our Reseller. Apart from this Master Agreement, the following Product Specific Agreements will also apply to you.Reseller Agreement Extension for Domain Names This represents an addendum to the Reseller Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain Registration Reseller Agreement Extension for Web Services This represents an addendum to the Reseller Master Agreement between yourself and us for Domain / Mail Forwarding and Managed DNS Reseller Agreement for Digital Certificates This represents the Reseller Agreement for Digital Certificatesin Bangladesh Reseller Agreement for Hosting This represents the Reseller Agreement for Hosting domain resellar sign up

      Package - 1

      Bangla

      taka 2000

      Web Space

      500MB
      Bandwidth1GB
      Database5
      Subdomain5
      Ftp account5
      E-mail5
      CpanelYes
      Support24/7
      Services3M

      Package - 2

      Bangla

      taka 2500

      Web Space

      1GB
      Bandwidth2GB
      Database5
      Subdomain5
      Ftp account5
      E-mail5
      CpanelYes
      Support24/7
      Services3M

      VisiChat hosting unlimit Users

      Bangla

      taka 2500

        Domain:
      • 1 Free Domain Name
      • Server:
      • DDOs Protected Server
      • Visichat:
      • Installed Visichat
      • 30 Users Limit
      • With Admin Panel web cpanel domain panel
      • Theme Change Facility
      • Hosting:
      • 30GB Web Hosting
      • 300GB Bandwidth
      • Free Setup
      • 24/7 Support
      Copyright © 2013 Miazihost Communications