Fwd: Research Grant in BD for BD - pls inform others.

  • Sayeed
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "M. Atiq \(www.iciev.org\)" <atq111@...>
      Date: April 13, 2012 12:24:22 AM EDT
      To: "M. Atiq benjapan.org" <atq111@...>
      Subject: Research Grant in BD for BD - pls inform others.

      Dear Respected Sir/Madam,
      You may know that a new research fund has been introduced: http://iciev.org/grant.html
      - in BD, for BD researchers in BD. This is just a beginning and will be offered along with the IEEE/OSA/IAPR Int Conf on Informatics, Electronics & Vision, 18-19 May, 2012, at Univ of Dhaka, Bangladesh.

      Submission details:  http://iciev.org/grant.html
      Last date: 30 April 2012

      The applicants will submit through online,
      Anonymous experts from overseas will review these,
      The announcement will be done before the conference and
      The names, amounts of donors as well as the awardees will be mentioned in the website later - so that no question can appear on financial clarity.

      Financial source for this grant: partial money from ICIEV conf., and mainly from some of my close-friends who promised to support this good cause - from any amount. So far, the amount is very small.

      Therefore, I request you to go through the website http://iciev.org/grant.html for details on rules and regulations, kindly inform others. Pls share this news to other Bangladeshi researchers in BD - so that they may submit for this grant. We hope that this journey will contribute a bit to build a bit better research env. in BD in the long run.

      Best Regards,

      Md. Atiqur Rahman Ahad, Ph.D.
       Faculty, Applied Phy., Electronics & Communication Engineering, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh

      #Call for Paper: by 30 APRIL, 2012: Guest Editor, Pattern Recognition Letter's Special Issue on 'Smart Approaches for Human Action Recognition': http://aa.binbd.com/journal/PRL-SAHAR/cfpPRL.pdf
      #Read the book: "Computer Vision and Action Recognition"
      http://www.springer.com/computer/image+processing/book/978-94-91216-19-0
      #Join IEEE/OSA/IAPR Int. Conf. on Info., Electronics & Vision [in Bangladesh] http://iciev.org
      #Call for Paper: Int. Journal on Computer Vision & Signal Processing http://ijcvsp.com
      #Call for Paper: Int. Journal on Electronics & Informatics http://ijei.org