Re: Security Measures in PHP projects

  • ram
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
      Hi Friends,

      Why no response to this post??
      wake up........!! :)

    • ganu.ullu@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
        Hello,

        when we talk about security, then we have so many points to discuss.

        - encryption / decryption
        - spoofing
        - cross-site scripting
        - XSS attack
        - SQL Injection
        - Session Fixation
        - Hacking SSL
        - using GPG for your mails and uploads.
        - input filtration.

        This is what I found and some time I take care.

        what about if some one can add more. :)

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
          Try PHP IDS for some of your security measures :

          "Currently the PHPIDS detects all sorts of XSS, SQL Injection, header
          injection, directory traversal, RFE/LFI, DoS and LDAP attacks. Through
          special conversion algorithms the PHPIDS is even able to detect
          heavily obfuscated attacks - this covers several charsets, entities of
          all forms, comment obfuscation, obfuscation through concatenation,
          shell code and many other variants."

          Link: http://php-ids.org/