Re: [bang-phpug] any help for choosing CMS

  • Harsha M V
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008
      i would suggest joomla or phpnuke

      On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 2:07 PM, <ganu.ullu@...> wrote:

      > hello team,
      >
      > I need to build something. But confused which CMS will be good.
      > any idea, which one will be good from your experience.
      >
      > I have some options like Drupal,zoomla,php-nuke else TYPO3.
      >
      > any update for me, which one will be good from all the sides.
      >
      > ThnX. 10x.

      Harsha M V
      {http://hmv.co.in}

    • Ramkumar
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 24, 2008

        I have built 2 CMS's customizing wordpress, dont have much exposure with
        others though.

        Ram
        ganu.ullu@... wrote:

        > hello team,
        >
        > I need to build something. But confused which CMS will be good.
        > any idea, which one will be good from your experience.
        >
        > I have some options like Drupal,zoomla,php-nuke else TYPO3.
        >
        > any update for me, which one will be good from all the sides.
        >
        > ThnX. 10x.

      • binoy
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 26, 2008
          hi ganu . there are many cms in php , joomal, drupa, typo3,qcms are soe of them i worked on.
          in this drupal depend on node as trees . joomla made up of modules and componenets,
          typo3 based on extension in this joomla will be the better one .i think that joomla's engine is simple than others.so we can learn it easily .

          its from my experience.
          if any one will get better aswer than mine then u can choose their advice.

          thanks ganu
          binoy

          ganu.ullu@... wrote: hello team,

          I need to build something. But confused which CMS will be good.
          any idea, which one will be good from your experience.

          I have some options like Drupal,zoomla,php-nuke else TYPO3.

          any update for me, which one will be good from all the sides.

          ThnX. 10x.

          With Regards
          Binoy.M.V