PHP and MySQL Stored Procedure

  • DhanaSekaran
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      I am new to PHP. Does anyone know how to call stroed procedure in PHP
      program. I need with examples.

      Thanks in advance.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
        You can take a look at the following link for an example:
        http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread41143.html

        One point to note is that the standard mysql extension for PHP doesn't
        handle stored procedures properly. You'll need to use the mysqli
        extension instead. The example in the link shows the use of the mysqli
        extension.