Re: [bang-phpug] REG: Start named or httpd service in php of linux system

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2008
      Starting external services like httpd and named may not be possible though
      php, since the user the php process is running under may not have
      permissions to start these services. The services you've mentioned have to
      be started as a super user.

      [image: My Blog] <http://blogs.vinuthomas.com>
      [image: My Home Page] <http://www.vinuthomas.com>