Security Measures in PHP projects

  • ram
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2008
      Hi Friends,

      What are different security measures you take care in the projects you
      are dealing with? It can be simple spam filters, header injection,
      intrusion detection etc.

      Please reply with any available libraries for it..

      Ram
    • ram
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2008
        Hi Friends,

        Why no response to this post??
        wake up........!! :)

      • ganu.ullu@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
          Hello,

          when we talk about security, then we have so many points to discuss.

          - encryption / decryption
          - spoofing
          - cross-site scripting
          - XSS attack
          - SQL Injection
          - Session Fixation
          - Hacking SSL
          - using GPG for your mails and uploads.
          - input filtration.

          This is what I found and some time I take care.

          what about if some one can add more. :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 12, 2008
            Try PHP IDS for some of your security measures :

            "Currently the PHPIDS detects all sorts of XSS, SQL Injection, header
            injection, directory traversal, RFE/LFI, DoS and LDAP attacks. Through
            special conversion algorithms the PHPIDS is even able to detect
            heavily obfuscated attacks - this covers several charsets, entities of
            all forms, comment obfuscation, obfuscation through concatenation,
            shell code and many other variants."

            Link: http://php-ids.org/