MS Excell file writer & reader from PHP

  • Mahabaleshwar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Can anybody tell which is the stable version of library available for
      MS Excell file manipulations using PHP.

      My Web Server is Apache, OS is Fedora6 & PHP5.2

      regards,
      Mahabaleshwaran
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 19, 2008
        Here are a few links which might be helpful for you:
        http://www.codeplex.com/PHPExcel
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpexcelreader
        http://code.google.com/p/php-excel/
        http://sourceforge.net/projects/psxlsgen/

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, "Mahabaleshwar" <mahihs2002@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends,
        >
        > Can anybody tell which is the stable version of library available for
        > MS Excell file manipulations using PHP.
        >
        > My Web Server is Apache, OS is Fedora6 & PHP5.2
        >
        > regards,
        > Mahabaleshwaran

      • Mahabaleshwar
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 20, 2008
          Thanks vinu,

          I just downloaded Spreadsheet Spreadsheet_Excel_Writer-0.9.1 from
          pear.net and checking.
          And visited links given by you, seems PHPExcel is a good package

          regards,