XML with PHP

  • anees muhammed
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi friends...

      can anyone tell that how we can integrate an XML file to PHP

      Regards
      Anees

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        Anees,

        What would you like do with XML in PHP? If you give us details on what
        you would like to accomplish, we can help you better.

        --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, anees muhammed <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends...
        >
        > can anyone tell that how we can integrate an XML file to PHP
        >
        > Regards
        > Anees

      • anees muhammed
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
          Hi

          how can we pass an array of elements from one file to another?

          suppose i have an Array as aray() and i want to keep the whole array in session for getting the same later...
          plz help

          Regards
          Anees

          Vinu Thomas <vinuthomas@...> wrote: Anees,

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
            Anees,

            You can pass the array into a session variable.
            <?
            session_start();

            $test = array(1,2,4,5,6,7);
            $_SESSION['test'] = $test;
            ?>

            In your next page you should be able to access the array like so:

            <?
            session_start();
            $test = $_SESSION['test'];
            ?>

            As simple as that :)

            --- In bang-phpug@yahoogroups.com, anees muhammed <anees_muhd@...> wrote:

            > Hi
            >
            > how can we pass an array of elements from one file to another?
            >
            > suppose i have an Array as aray() and i want to keep the whole array
            in session for getting the same later...
            > plz help
            >
            > Regards
            > Anees

          • ashok kumar
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 3, 2006
              Hi Anees,
              Test2.php as follows
              --------------------
              <?php
              session_start();
              $a = array(1,2,3,4);
              $_SESSION['$a'] = $a;
              ?>

              Test3.php file as follows
              <?php
              session_start();
              foreach($_SESSION['$a'] as $val)echo $val;
              ?>
              This is what exactly You've asked. Write?